1. Fix Your Mistakes: They might not even be your mistakes, per se, but inconsistencies can show up on your credit report as a result of errors or even identity theft. If you pull your credit report from any respectable credit agency such as Equifax, Experian, Trans Union , you can find aberrations and get them reversed as soon as possible.
2. Make Timely Payments: Paying off your bills on time each month is a surefire way to raise your credit score over time. If you miss a payment or are late, then your card issuer (or another entity that's charging you, like a utility company) can inform the credit bureaus, which will ding your score.
3. Check Account Statements: As with your credit report, monthly statements from your bank or credit card issuer are worth combing through carefully because an errant charge is often the first sign of identity theft. If you do notice a problem, be sure to report it to your financial institution right away so it can be addressed
4. Stay Under Your Limit: One factor that influences your credit score is your credit utilization ratio – the percentage of your credit limit that you're using at any given time. You can improve it by either increasing your credit line or using less credit. Either approach can help boost your score.
5. Save Along with Paying Debts: Even if you're trying to pay off credit card or other forms of debt, it's also a good idea to channel some money into a savings account for emergencies. That way, the next time an unexpected expense comes up, you can use your savings to pay for it instead of charging more to your credit card.
urBook$ is committed to providing the best services possible to increase your business' financial position. Efficient bill pay, payroll and bookkeeping can aid in easing the stress of day to day business functions. We will ensure timely payments, correct any mistakes that could be lying out there on your credit, reconcile your statements in a timely manner each month and track your cash flow to assist with your business needs and expenses.
Don't take on theses daunting tasks alone, contact urBook$ today to begin your experience as a urBook$ client and spend YOUR time focused on your passion - YOUR BUSINESS!